The Minnesota Change Management Network is fortunate to once again partner with Prosci® in the local delivery of the Prosci® 3-Day Change Management Certification Program. This is a unique opportunity only available to MNCMN Members. It is a major differentiating factor for our professional network – and an incredible value offer!
This training is only offered to MNCMN Members. If you have friends and colleagues who have expressed interest, but who aren’t yet a member, please ask them to complete their MNCMN registration.
To become a MNCMN member: Click this link, and register today! Professional memberships are $125 for an entire year of programming, and students receive a discounted membership rate of just $45 per year! Find additional membership perks here.
Prosci® certification course details:
- The course will be held at Normandale Community College, October 3, 4, and 5, 2017.
- The cost for the 3-day Prosci® training is $2800! This is a substantial savings off the regular Prosci tuition price and offers significant savings reflected from no travel or hotel costs!
- To express your interest in the October Prosci® workshop, please click here.
- Once your MNCMN Membership has been verified you will be sent an email to complete your final registration with Prosci. Payment is due at the time of registration. If you are currently in job transition and need financial assistance, you may be eligible for partial or total funding from the Minnesota WorkForce Center. If you are not currently working with a job counselor, you can find your nearest location by visiting http://mn.gov/deed/job-seekers/workforce-centers/.
- You will be registered on the date your completed registration payment is received, and either receive an email confirmation that day, or if your registration is received late in the day, you’ll receive confirmation the following morning. Prosci will also send instructions for pre-work.
- Once the class if full, Prosci® will build a wait-list in the event of cancellations and future course offering.
- Please note that it’s important that prior to (and during) the Prosci® training you have a change project to work on -- to apply the Prosci® methodology and tools. If you are without a project, we encourage you to partner with an experienced practitioner or leverage a past project experience.
Prosci® is a globally recognized change management process and set of tools. Organizations value the Prosci® model (ADKAR) because it’s research-based, leveraging lessons learned from multiple research studies with over 3400 organizations around the world since 1998. It is holistic, including both individual and organizational models that drive results at all levels. It is easy to use, with tools, templates and checklists that are integrated into an easy-to-use framework for managing change at all levels. And it is results-oriented, helping organizations drive the desired outcomes of their projects.